Taming The Colt

I'm planning on doing a write up / review on the Colt 50 from WK Bikes. 
 However I need some more information from the manufacturer before I can do so.. 
 So far though, it's been an interesting experience; from Importer to dealer and then to me. 
 I want to get at least 200 miles on the clock and partake in a decent ride and not just a work commute so I can get a better experience on a longer journey. 

There aren't many reviews on this bike online: A - it's a new bike. B - it's also a Chinese Import. C - I don't think there's alot of them out there ( see A ). 

What I will say so far is that the riding experience itself is not bad at all, considering I haven't been on a bike in almost around 20 years and I only have the AM entitlement on my UK license. 
 The ride is comfortable, controls are easy to operate and it's surprising how fast it is for a 50cc with no modifications..... Yet..... TBC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delays